Individual Savings Accounts: For many years ISAs have been the most tax efficient investment instrument – which is why government limits the maximum annual contribution to £20,000. Whether you are investing in ISAs for the first time or looking for a better home for your existing ISAs we have selected the best in class of a variety of offerings including:
- A retail ISA that pays nearly 2% and is zero risk (instant access)
- A stocks and shares ISA that aims to deliver 5% per annum (5 year)
- An Innovative Finance ISA that offers fixed 7% per annum returns and full FSCS coverage up to £50,000 (5 year)
- An Innovative Finance ISA that offers a guarantee of 5.5% per annum and full FSCS coverage up to £50,000 (3 year)
- An Innovative Finance ISA with full capital protection and up to 9% per annum returns ( 3 or 5 year)
Proposition: We help you understand these five leading ISA investments and give you all the information that you need to make a decision as to which works best for you.